Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So a strange thing happened today, I woke up and I wasn’t hungry, bizarre. I don't know whether this is cheating but I have decided to go to bed ridiculously early and get up as late as possible which equals less time to think about food, genius no? The hunger has not set in yet, but I suppose it is only day two. As far as im concerned I am staying strong, I stared down a packet of Jaffa cakes on the table earlier and I won.

I had my usual orange for breakfast all though it was the size of a small child's head. Before I knew it, it was time for 'The Shake'. I told myself to be strong how awful could it be? The smell of powdery banana turned my stomach but being the soldier I am I sipped it tentatively at first, but soon realised it wasn’t actually that bad. I can do this. So with my giant orange and my banana shake down, I headed to my circuit class. I knew this would be interesting.

Breaking into a sweat is an understatement. I knew there was going to be a problem when I struggled to get out of the car. Sit ups, squats, jogging and many other forms of torture began to take their toll on me. After 15 minutes I had to peel myself off the matt and crawl to the next station. At one stage I thought I was going to die, my body began to shut down, but at least I will be skinnier when they find me sprawled across the floor glistening with sweat. My picture will be in all the papers 'she was such a lovely girl; all she wanted to do was lose weight'. Fortunately, I survived, and had a lovely piece of grilled chicken to look forward to although I just about managed to feed myself. 6 o’clock time for bed I reckon.

3 comments:

  1. You are hilarious dee, I feel ur pain though, just back from a 10 minute jog(yes a whole 10 minutes - i know!) and cant feel my legs!!! You're inspiring me, keep it coming :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thanks rebecca sounds like your doing great thats brill, I wouldn't even attempt to jog id die!! I dont think im going to be able to hack this though ha!!
    And Hannah you are the hero x x

    ReplyDelete