Thursday, April 29, 2010

I woke up today with the sweet taste of cookies on my lips, ohhhhh sugar how I have missed you. I knew I should have chained the fridge up. I must have sleep walked down stairs and gorged on satins double chocolate chip cookies (they put the junk in your trunk). Was my body that starved of sugar? The answer of course is ah Hello Yeah, but fortunately for my diet and my sanity it was just a dream. A dream may I add that I really did not want to wake up from, the mind can be cruel. Oh cruel cruel world.

Day three in the big diet house and I am beginning to hallucinate. Extreme lack of concentration is starting to kick in. Is it not okay to walk out on front of a moving car? Jesus don't they know I’m on a diet; my hand, leg, sight, ear co-ordination is not what it used to be. My pin code? Now do you really expect me to remember that don't be ridiculous. Everything seems darker and its about to get a whole lot darker.

So far I have managed to eat or should I say drink by myself, away from all the sugar monsters whose complexions glow and eyes glint (monster's).Today however, I had to drink my shake while my friends had lunch. It was a very upsetting experience, was I paying attention to the conversation, no of course not. My eyes were locked on that chicken burger and the packet of crisps that lay unattended on the table. The fat and skinny demons battled in my head; 'I wonder if I take a bite, while she's eating it would she even notice', 'I don't think she will be able to finish it by herself', 'it would be a shame to waste it', 'no don't do it you will ruin everything', 'a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips'.

I was having an argument in my head with myself; it doesn't matter if I am going crazy at least I will be a crazy skinny person. No I told myself stay strong, sit on your hands and so I did.

I am already envisioning myself to be the new model on front of the Celebrity Slim pack 'follow Denise's inspiring amazing weight loss story 5 stone in one week' Guys it really was that easy. I heart food, miss you baby, we will be reunited soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment